[gin] Reminder: GIN at OGF25 - Tuesday - 03-03-2009 - 14:00-15:30 - DaVinci Room

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 3 03:27:29 CST 2009

Hi GIN team,

  just a little reminder of our GIN session today:

GIN @ OGF25: Tuesday, 03.03.2009 - 14:00-15:30 DaVinci Room

This session will highlight some recent activities of the Grid
Interoperation Now (GIN) community group including SC 2008 demonstrations
and provides information about the relationship to the recently formed
spin-off activity Production Grid Infrastructure (PGI).

The second part of the session will discuss some real e-science applications
that require the interoperability of Grid infrastructures using open
standards.

(1)
Morris Riedel
GIN Update

(2)
Julian Gallop
ETSI initiatives on analysing and testing interoperability of Grids

(3)
Jincheol B. Kim
Grid Interoperability issue in multiplatform support of DrugScreener-G

(4)
Bernhard Schott
QosCosGrid: Job requirement adaptive grid formation

(5)
Tamas Kukla
Executing Triana, Taverna, P-Grade and Kepler Workflows on EGEE

Your co-chair,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)