[gin] [GIN Journal Paper] Deadline extended

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 14 07:00:51 CDT 2008

Hi GIN team,

  to include all our efforts and contributions from our members it was
necessary to request an extension for the deadline, which was just granted
by Geoffrey.

It is also especially important since we all have to review precisely since
we write statements about production infrastructures and thus they have to
be checked for 'politically correctness' as I would call it. This process
takes time.

That does not mean that we have much time and thus we should try to keep on
the pace we had the last days.

Therefore, I would like to provide the internal circle of reviewers the rest
of the collated draft mid next week, so that the whole group can review the
paper after I included these comments.

Bottom line is: our target is to submit shortly after eastern, but the full
paper should be ready for review from the whole group before eastern.

Hence, schedule some time around eastern for reviewing. All input will be
welcome and highly appreciated.

Finally, thanks for the inputs I already got for the content as well as for
the author updates.

Take care,
Morris
GIN Co-chair

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt