[gin] [GIN Journal Paper] Call for Author Check (deadline: 2008-03-14)

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Sun Mar 9 11:19:58 CDT 2008

Hi GIN team,

(1)
As the most of you know, I'm currently writing a GIN paper about our efforts
in 2006&2007 for the following journal:

http://www.ogf.org/News/news.php?id=108

The deadline for the overall paper is on 2008-03-15. We MAY have an
additional week of extension...

The paper is quite far and I expect to release it first to an inner circle
of reviewers tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

After taking these reviews into account I will release a final version with
a last call to the group later this week. Then the whole group get a chance
until 2008-03-14 to make last comments, which will be then integrated into
the paper.

Comments that arrive later can be then integrated into the camera-ready
version of the paper.

(2)
Enclosed you find the first page with authors of our paper. It is agreed
with Geoffrey that we have the first page only for authors.

Hence, if there are some authors missing that you know and that make/made
contributions to our GIN group efforts let me know by 2008-03-14. I will put
them on the paper.

Take care,
Morris
Your co-chair

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt