[gin] Agenda Update for GIN: Security Profile Session Today (2p.m., Montjuic)

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jun 4 01:18:12 CDT 2008

Dear GIN team,

  just a short announcement that we have gained a new speaker. Mike Jones
talks a bit about the efforts in the UK that are Shibboleth-related (e.g.
SHEBANGS).

Therefore the agenda is as follows:

2:00 - 2:10 (0:10)
Welcome to 'GIN Security Profile' Discussions
Morris Riedel

2:10 - 2:25 (0:15)
Experience with proxies in Industry
Sabine Roller (Confirmed)

2:30 - 2:35 (0:05)
Questions and topics for discussion at the end

2:35 - 2:50 (0:15)
Valerio Venturi (Confirmed)
Statements from the view of the OMII-Europe project and OGSA-Authorization
Working Group

2:50 - 2:55 (0:05)
Questions and topics for discussion at the end

2:55 - 3:05 (0:10)
Mike Jones (confirmed - new!)
Shibbloth-related efforts in UK

3:05 - 3:10 (0:05)
Questions and topics for discussion at the end

3:10 - 3:20 (0:10)
Morris Riedel (Confirmed)
Authorization Interoperability: SAML Delegation vs Proxy Delegation

3:20 - 3:30 (0:10)
Discussions about the security status in production Grids
All

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)