[gin] Plans for GIN Session at OGF22

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Mon Jan 21 01:43:47 CST 2008

Dear GIN team,

Let me take this opportunity to discuss group matters with you. As you've certainly noticed, our secretary Morris is putting a lot of energy in moving the group forward so the current co-chairs, Thomas and myself, were thinking of officially recognizing Morris' contributions to the group by appointing him as co-chair as well.

Please let me know (confidentially) if you see any problems with this nomination.

Cheers,

-- Erwin