[gin] WG: Friday Face to Face Meeting at Saloman room from 9:30 -> 12:00 (29.02.2008)

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Wed Feb 27 13:45:51 CST 2008

Hi GIN team,

  two things shortly:

(1)
I will be not personally there, because I have to catch my flight at this
time - but Thomas Soddemann (also GIN co-chair) will be attending this
meeting.

(2)
The minutes of the GIN session will be available soon (as soon I have a free
hand.)

Thanks for the people attending the session,
Morris Riedel
Your new co-chair*

* Thanks for your trust in me!

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)