[gin] Call for Participation at OGF21: Software Providers Meets GIN and Standards (Thursday, 1:30 pm, Portland)

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 15 10:00:22 CDT 2007

Hi Morris,

I'll be present and can represent the TeraGrid.

Regards,

JP Navarro
------
John-Paul Navarro                                               (630)
252-1233
navarro at mcs.anl.gov                            http://www.mcs.anl.gov/
~navarro
TeraGrid Software Integration                Univ of Chicago/Argonne
Nat. Lab.
GPG: 4EA9 C86B C0F0 113D 6306  98B7 3649 D6CB EFA8 4133