[gin] SC2007 Preparations: Which members of GIN have a booth at SC2007 for demos?

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 15 07:58:20 CDT 2007

Dear GIN-team,

  in order to plan better our set of demonstrations at SC2007, please tell
us if your organization or project provides a booth where we may can present
some demonstrations.

Furthermore, if you have specific plans related to GIN at your booth please
tell us!

I have:
EGEE booth
FZJ booth

If you would like to add your booth to the list, please add it to the WIKI:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/GINSuperCo
mputing2007?_message=1192453373200

(Keep in mind that you have to join GIN before editing the WIKI, but
certainly that is no problem to accept your membership.)

Again, this should encourage people to use the WIKI for SC2007 materials and
not personal web-sites as in SC2006 times.

Thank you very much in advance!

Your secretary,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)