[gin] GIN: Specification Adoption and Discussion Session at OGF22 requested & merry christmas

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Dec 21 02:54:22 CST 2007

Hi GIN team,

  this year has been very successful for our group and again I would like to
thank all of you working within the GIN group to make this happen!

Our efforts have been even reported in the OGF newsletter and GridToday and
I'm quite confident that (if funding for our projects will be continued) we
can reach this high productivity also next year. In the meanwhile I'm
compiling a journal paper about our contribution over X-MAS, it will be soon
circulated for review.

As a first step for next year I just requested (after discussions with John
Ehrig) a session about the specification adoption within all the GIN efforts
leading hopefully to fruitfully discussions with the specification folks to
include our lessons learned.

A request snapshot can be found on GridForge:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14985?nav=1

Finally, I wish you a merry Christmas!

Your Secretary,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)