[gin-ops] Draft program GIN F2F

Ruth Pordes ruth at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 9 13:41:04 CST 2007

Hi Erwin

as you know I will be attending remotely.  OSG has been continuing to
work with Pragma on interoperability of application execution across
Grid infrastructures. I would be interested in giving a 10 minute
summary from OSG - before lunch CERN time - called something like

"From GLUE to the future of GIN -  OSG Interests  "

thank you

Ruth