[gin-ops] e-Science 2007 Paper: Latest Greatest to review affiliations

Sugree Phatanapherom sugree at hpcnc.cpe.ku.ac.th
Mon Jul 23 23:56:51 CDT 2007

Hi Morris,

I would like to correct a few names. Below 2 entries must be removed.

P. Uthayopas, S. Sriprayoonsakul
Kasetsart University
Bangkok, Thailand

S. Phatanapherom, S. Sriprayoonakul
Grid Technology Research Center
Tsukuba, Japan

And then add a correct one as follow.

P. Uthayopas, S. Phatanapherom, S. Sriprayoonsakul
Thai National Grid Center
Bangkok, Thailand

Thanks,

Sugree