[gin-ops] Welcome Liz Kain

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Fri Jul 20 00:48:53 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm very happy to introduce Liz Kain to our gin-ops team!

Liz Kain is a PRIME student.
PRIME is a research program for undergraduate students.
See http://prime.ucsd.edu/.
Liz Kain, is working with Nimrod development team at
Monash University of Australia.
She would like to work with gin team to resume the running of
Savannah fire simulationa application in gin testbed and to
develop Nimrod interfaces to Unicore and NorduGrid.
Prof. David Abramson and Dr. Slavisa Garic are Liz's advisors.
Liz has already subscribed in gin-ops list.

Let's work together with Liz to accomplish our goals.

I will email necessary info for her access setup soon.

Thank you, all, very much in advance!

Cindy