[gin-ops] start Savannah run

Colin Enticott Colin.Enticott at csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Nov 30 19:05:10 CST 2006

Thanks JP,

But I am running into some problems.  I've tried both from our server and
rocks-52 and this is what I get:
[cme at rocks-52 ~]$ globus-job-run tg-grid1.uc.teragrid.org/jobmanager-fork
/bin/uname -a
GRAM Job submission failed because the connection to the server failed
(check host and port) (error code 12)
[cme at rocks-52 ~]$ grid-proxy-info
subject  : /C=AU/O=APACGrid/OU=Monash University/CN=Colin
Enticott/CN=1087048434
issuer   : /C=AU/O=APACGrid/OU=Monash University/CN=Colin Enticott
identity : /C=AU/O=APACGrid/OU=Monash University/CN=Colin Enticott
type     : Proxy draft (pre-RFC) compliant impersonation proxy
strength : 512 bits
path     : /home/cme/globus_proxy.APACGrid
timeleft : 836:30:26  (34.8 days)
[cme at rocks-52 ~]$ ssh tg-grid1.uc.teragrid.org
Warning: Permanently added 'tg-grid1.uc.teragrid.org' (RSA) to the list of
known hosts.
Permission denied (external-keyx,gssapi,publickey,gssapi,hostbased).
[cme at rocks-52 ~]$

That is the certificate that I registered with.  I also tried the ssh key
pair I put up on the pragma wiki.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Colin

---
Colin Enticott, Research Scientist, Ph: +61 03 9903 2215
Room H7.26, Level 7, Building H, Monash University Caulfield 3145, Australia