[gin-ops] RE: Interoperability and minimal software stack

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Tue Mar 21 18:08:30 CST 2006

Hi, Yoshio and JP,

As JP said: "This PRAGMA <-> TeraGrid software integration
exercise is going to have it's own set of lessons that are
relevant to general grid intolerability." I agree and think
that the discussions and solutions you guys lead will be
very valuable. Could you two summarize them as one of the
lessons learned? I'll be more than happy to link it to our
GIN-ops pages. I understand that this will be a continuous
effort. We can update it as we learn more.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you,

Cindy