[gin-ops] RE: [gin-auth] VO name change

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 17 04:19:19 CST 2006

Hi, Oscar,

I modified the VO name in the vomses file, but I get
"user unknown to this VO" when run voms-proxy-init.
Did you add SDSC cert files in the new VO server?
Or did I missed something? Here is the vomses file
and voms-proxy-init output:

[zhengc at rocks-52 vomsdir]$ cat /opt/glite/etc/vomses/gin.ggf.org
"gin.ggf.org" "kuiken.nikhef.nl" "15050"
"/O=dutchgrid/O=hosts/OU=nikhef.nl/CN=kuiken.nikhef.nl" "gin.ggf.org"

[zhengc at rocks-52 vomsdir]$ voms-proxy-init --debug --voms gin.ggf.org
Detected Globus version: 22
Unspecified proxy version, settling on Globus version: 2
Number of bits in key :512
Using configuration file /opt/glite/etc/vomses
Using configuration file /opt/glite/etc/vomses
Files being used:
 CA certificate file: none
 Trusted certificates directory : /etc/grid-security/certificates
 Proxy certificate file : /home/zhengc/.globus/.proxy
 User certificate file: /home/zhengc/.globus/usercert.pem
 User key file: /home/zhengc/.globus/userkey.pem
Output to /home/zhengc/.globus/.proxy
Your identity: /C=US/O=SDSC/OU=SDSC/CN=Cindy Zheng/USERID=zhengc
Enter GRID pass phrase:
Creating temporary proxy to /tmp/tmp_x509up_u502_21548
 Done
Contacting  kuiken.nikhef.nl:15050
[/O=dutchgrid/O=hosts/OU=nikhef.nl/CN=kuiken.nikhef.nl] "gin.ggf.org"
Error: gin.ggf.org: User unknown to this VO.