[gin-ops] RE: Run TDDFT on OSG (fwd)

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 22 09:56:51 CDT 2006

Congratulations to both AIST and OSG teams!
Looking forward to see TDDFT run on all 4 sites.
Cindy

ft/default.html

The next step would be to run TDDFT on 4 sites, OSG, UC/ANL,
SDSC and AIST, for several days.

Thanks,

Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
Grid Technology Research Center, National Institute of AIST
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601