[gin-info] Update

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Wed Oct 25 07:29:29 CDT 2006

The UK National Grid Service (NGS) and Australian Partnership for
Advanced Computing (APAC) Grid have been added to the gin-bdii. The
following two queries can be used to extract the entries for the
respective Grids.

ldapsearch -x -h gin-bdii -p 2170 -b o=grid GlueSiteOtherInfo=Middleware=NGS
ldapsearch -x -h gin-bdii -p 2170 -b o=grid
GlueSiteOtherInfo=Middleware=APAC

The gin-bdii has been cleaned up and it currently contains only the Site
entry. Once we have ensured that all the sites are correct, we can start
adding the service entry for the cluster which is required by gin-jobs.

The Google Earth file generated from information in the BDII can now be
found here.

http://gridportal-ws01.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/gin/gin-locations.kml

DEISA is the next grid on the list to be added.

I will try to update the gin-info wiki so with more details about the
translations etc.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Laurence Field

P.S. Teragrid is still in the Ocean, please could someone from Teragrid
get in contact with me so we can sort that out before SC06.