[gin-info] Wiki Update

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Wed Nov 15 10:22:23 CST 2006

Hi,

I have updated the wiki page.

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/GINInfoWiki

The main page now contains a table of all the projects that are involved
with a summary of the main properties for the information systems, with
links where appropriate.   The links to the clients will go to a page
which briefly explains how to query the system.  The respective people
from each infrastructure might want to check the information for
accuracy,  you can either edit the page yourself or you can email me the
information and I am happy to update it for you.

Thanks

Laurence

P.S. If anyone knows how to deal with anchors in this wiki please let me
know.