[gin-info] [Fwd: BOUNCE gin-info at ggf.org: Non-member submission from [Dane Skow <skow at mcs.anl.gov>]]

Yuji Saeki ysaeki at grid.nii.ac.jp
Wed Mar 8 00:41:43 CST 2006

I forward mail from Dane.

Yuji

-------- Original Message --------

To: gin-info at ggf.org
From: Dane Skow <skow at mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: An Info Service listing the GIN early adopter resources ?
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 22:21:40 -0600

We have created a VOMS services for GIN early adopters so that we can
identify people working to debug the interoperation separately from
the full production VO lists in use on the various grids. I find
myself wanting to find the equivalent for services. How shall we
manage the list of services which are intending to make themselves
available for GIN access ? Is this sensible or will it always be
pairwise ?

Should we use some common info service (or tag in existing service
descriptions) to indicate services which are intended for InterGrid
use ?

A webpage may be the simplest thing and sufficient for a while...

What should we do for now ?
Dane