[gin-info] Editing the Wiki

Yuji Saeki ysaeki at grid.nii.ac.jp
Thu Aug 17 04:30:05 CDT 2006

Hi Laurence,

 What happens if you requests membership of the GIN-CG project in OGF
SourceForge;

[User Guide p23]
Any registered SourceForge user can also request membership in any
SourceForge
project. All requests to join projects are submitted to the project’s
administrators for
approval.
To find and join a project
1. Log in to SourceForge.
Your My Page is displayed.
2. Click Projects in your personal navigation bar.
The list of projects of which you are a member is displayed.
3. Click the All Projects tab.
The list of all SourceForge projects is displayed.
You will see only the projects that you are allowed to view, based on your
user
type and each project’s access settings.
4. Select the project that you want to join by checking the radio button.
Then click Request Membership.
The Request Project Membership page is displayed.
5. Enter any comments that you want to send with your request.
Then click Submit.
Your request is now submitted to the project administrator for approval.
You will
receive an email notification when your request is either approved or
denied.
You can also request project membership from the project home page. Each
project
home page has a Join this Project link. To request project membership,
click Join this
Project. You are taken to the Request Project Membership page described in
Step 4
above.

Yuji