[gin-data] GIN-I Session Reminder: 10:30 - 12:00, Charter Suite 1: Experience Documents Reviews

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue May 8 02:14:03 CDT 2007

Dear GIN team,

   in order to provide feedback for the OGF standardization community, it is
essential to  finalize our experience documents.

(1)

Therefore, I would like to invite every individual that took/takes part
within GIN to contribute to this process:

### IMPORTANT DATE/TIME ###

GIN-I Group Discussion Session

2007-05-08

10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Charter Suite 1

Review of the 2006 Experience Documents.

Enclosed you find some latest versions of the document, however some
comments/sources from various members are not yet integrated.

However, it should lay the foundation for an intensive discussion in the
session to identify missing crucial parts of the documents or missing
acknowledgements to people.

(2)

I would like to emphasize the time we have today on the GIN-AUTH and GIN-OPS
experience documents because GIN-INFO is already quite far and GIN-DATA
provided good further sources.

(3)

Furthermore, we will discuss the overlap with the HPC-P experience document
(the not enclosed GIN-JOBS experience document).

(4)

More ideas about the content of the session today can be found in the ppt
presentation.

(5)

People that are not at OGF but want to contribute please just give a small
reply on the list stating your position in the context of GIN and three
lines what you want to contribute in which document. Thanks.

CU in Chater Suite 1,

Morris

Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Central Institute of Applied Mathematics

Forschungszentrum Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1

D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de

Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651

Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'