[gin-data] Draft program GIN F2F

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Thu Mar 1 08:39:07 CST 2007

Hi,

A draft agenda for our upcoming F2F meeting is available at
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=12489

Please let me know if you have any comments on this. We tried to factor
in discussion time in the beginning and towards the end for people
connecting from other timezones that can't stay for the whole duration
of the meeting.

I also remind people to register for the meeting as we will need to
issue access cards.

The details of the video-conference are now also available on this page.

Looking forward to seeing you in two weeks,

-- Erwin