[gin-data] GIN Demos at SC2007

Frank Wuerthwein fkw at fnal.gov
Tue Jun 26 18:56:56 CDT 2007

Hi Erwin,

would there be an interest in simply showing the transfer accounting
records from CMS for data
transfered from EGEE -> OSG and vice versa?

As we do this anyway as part of our "commissioning" work, I'm wondering
if this is appropriate.
It would be stuff along the lines I presented at the HPDC workshop
yesterday. Except, that we'd
create plots that focus on only the cross-grid transfers, ignoring the
intra-grid transfers.

I'm guessing that crossgrid peaks at around 20-30TB transfered per day
within the last 120 days.
By fall this is likely to be more because we have csa07 in September.

Best wishes, Frank