[gin-data] GIN paper at e-Science 2007 ready for review

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jul 20 12:18:45 CDT 2007

Dear GIN team,

  please find enclosed a draft paper for the e-Science 2007 that is
basically ready for content review.

Please send me any remarks, comments, etc. until Sunday noon. If there are
still more comments after Sunday, we have more time to prepare the camera
ready version if the paper will be accepted.

Furthermore, I apologize if I may have missed some activities within GIN! In
that case write me an email as soon as possible, because that would be also
important for our experience document process.

Keep in mind that we have only 8 pages, so I sometimes had to get a higher
abstraction level in some areas and thus maybe some items/efforts are
missing in the paper.

I will work now on the process of getting all co-authors on the front-page
with their organizations - maybe the most difficult part in writing the
paper.

So if you now people that are missing on the front page and you now the full
affiliation information of them, then don't hesitate to stick me an email.
Thanks.

Also thanks in advance for reviews!

Your secretary,
Morris

P.S. Isn't there a Grid service out there that collect affiliations to given
names - such a trivial task...?! CIAO. ;-)

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)