[gin-data] Gridforge wiki

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Mon Aug 28 02:34:18 CDT 2006

Hi,

We are starting to consolidate information on the different GIN efforts
on the gridforge wiki. We've created also a gin-data wiki
(https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/GINDa
ta) which I started to populate with the basic information and links to
the initial plans and presentations from GGF17.

For the upcoming GGF18 it would be nice if the three subgroups (gridFTP,
SRM, SRB) could put their heart-beat results, issues, recommendations
etc. there. You need to become a member of the gin project in gridforge
then you should have write access to it.

Cheers,

-- Erwin