[gin-data] Re: [gin-auth] Email address confirmation for VO gin.ggf.org (fwd)

Raj Kettimuthu kettimut at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 9 21:11:56 CDT 2006

I tried it again. This is what I got when I pasted the url on the same
browser that I used to submit the request:

Virtual Organization Membership Service

Unknown Action

You have made a request which is not known to this interface.
You are logged in as
"/DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Rajkumar Kettimuthu 227852"
certified by "/DC=org/DC=DOEGrids/OU=Certificate Authorities/CN=DOEGrids
CA 1".