[gin-data] SRM interop plan

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 19 11:34:19 CDT 2006

Alex:

Don't hesitate to consult with the Globus team with such questions.

Ian.

At 09:30 AM 4/19/2006 -0700, Alex Sim wrote:
>Recently we encountered a problem in communication between GT3.2 and GT4
>client and server. GT4 client doesn't reach the GT3.2 server any more, nor
>vice versa, through the same interface, whereas they do communicate within
>the same GT versions. I'm not sure if it's related to this GSS module issue,
>and there seem few issues around framework and versions.
>These are important issues that we as a collaboration have to resolve for
>our interoperation and compatibility. Let's try to compile the list and
>discuss in one of the conf calls and/or meetings.
>--Alex

    Ian Foster, Director, Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory & University of Chicago
Argonne: MCS/221, 9700 S. Cass Ave, Argonne, IL 60439
Chicago: Rm 405, 5640 S. Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637
Tel: +1 630 252 4619.  Web: www.ci.uchicago.edu.
       Globus Alliance: www.globus.org.