[gin-auth] Workshop on VOs and Grids

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 09:00:18 CDT 2006

It occurs to me that people on this list might be interested in a
workshop we're running at NeSC next month on Virtual Organisations and
Grids. It will look at the middleware requirements, particularly from
industry, and current solutions for managing the membership of VOs and
VO-centred authorisation.  The aim is to identify mismatches between
requirements and solutions on the one hand and to look at proposals to
address them on the other.  I presume that this is more future looking
than the GIN work but they may be some overlap of interest.

For more information, please see http://www.nesc.ac.uk/esi/events/725/.
A draft programme is taking shape at
http://wiki.esi.ac.uk/Virtual_Organisations_And_Grids.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Technology Lead, Grid Computing Now!
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039