[gin-auth] GIN AUP confirmed

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 08:04:59 CDT 2006

Hi Oscar,

Sorry for not replying sooner - I was on two week's
leave and had a long email backlog to process.

Thanks for doing the necessary things.

If you have an easy way of reaching those already registered
by email, it would be polite to send a message explaining
that their continued use will be governed by the GIN AUP
which they can view at:
  http://forge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/GIN_VO_AUP

Thanks and best regards,

Stephen