Fwd: [gin-auth] [Fwd: gsi proxy compatibility test]

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Fri Mar 24 21:56:04 CST 2006

Alex,

Belated reply... I don't know of any gridftp implementations that won't understand the GT2 format, so if we "ignore" this problem for now then things will "just work" out of the box.

I have a strong personal conviction however that we should put in the extra effort to eradicate those older proxy formats for the cross-deployment messages - and this is also what the the auth group proposed in Athens. In analogy, it has been proposed that JSDL should be used for job description (or at least that is my understanding).

/Olle