[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Mon Mar 6 16:21:33 CST 2006

NPACI?

I'm sorry, I'm from Europe, The Netherlands, Amsterdam, NIKHEF (actually
living in The Hague though).
I have no clue about all these CAs if they're not in the IGTF :-)

I consider all 'other' CAs outside of the IGTF exotic and needs
investigation on they're user-registration policy before I can actually
put my server's trust in that trust anchor.
Bare with me if I don't trust your identity.

cheers,

    Oscar