[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Fri Mar 3 07:17:31 CST 2006

Hi all,

Trying to incorporate all ideas of the VO naming debate into a live and
kicking VO-name I gave it my own twist and created 'GIN-GGF-ORG'. This
VO name can be changed when we have a common agreement on the VO naming
convention.

The server is 'kuiken.nikhef.nl' which is running the EGEE/Glite VOMS
services VOMS-Admin and the VOMS (core) daemon. This means that the
Fully Qualified Attribute Names (FQANs) are in the format of:
/GIN-GGF-ORG
/GIN-GGF-ORG/<group 1>
/GIN-GGF-ORG/<group 1>/<sub group 1>
/GIN-GGF-ORG/Role=VO-Admin
/GIN-GGF-ORG/<group 1>/Role=<your role here>

The set of CAs is compliant with the newest classic-IGTF which should be
suffient, if not, please mail me.

Registration info:
The URL of the website is: https://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/GIN-GGF-ORG/
A direct link to the registration page is:
https://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/GIN-GGF-ORG/webui/request/user/create

Config info:
The link to the configuration page is:
https://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/GIN-GGF-ORG/webui/config
Basicly the VOMS daemon is running on portnumber 15050.

For voms-proxy-init (the ~/.vomses or /opt/glite/etc/vomses/GIN-GGF-ORG
file):
"GIN-GGF-ORG" "kuiken.nikhef.nl" "15050"
"/O=dutchgrid/O=hosts/OU=nikhef.nl/CN=kuiken.nikhef.nl" "GIN-GGF-ORG"

For mkgridmap.conf:
group vomss://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/GIN-GGF-ORG  .GIN-GGF-ORG

VOMS Host cert:
Because there's not a common way of supplying the hostcert of the VOMS
server, I've attached it in the mail.

cheers,

    Oscar "/GIN-GGF-ORG/Role=VO-Admin" Koeroo