[gin-auth] Re: [gin-data] Re: progress...

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Thu Jul 27 08:48:45 CDT 2006

Hi Bill,

If you are in the position of having or installing the (edg-)mkgridmap
and if you have the wish to use poolaccounts then this line would fit
the request for the mkgridmap.conf file:

group vomss://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/gin.ggf.org  .gin.ggf.org

This states that a group of user needs to be downloaded through the
secured WS at host kuiken.nikhef.nl and it will created lines like:

"/O=dutchgrid/O=users/O=nikhef/CN=Oscar Koeroo" .gin.ggf.org

Otherwise you'll need to download the insecured DN list and then you'll
have to add a pool of accounts with that.
That's located here: http://kuiken.nikhef.nl/gin.ggf.org/

cheers,

    Oscar