[gin-auth] Re: Create a VO for MultiGrid team ?

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Thu Feb 23 17:15:02 CST 2006

Hi,

Dane Skow пишет:

[snip]

> ... I'll keep a current copy at
>> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~skow/GIN/GIN-CAs.xls if folks send me their
>> updates (at least til we get a full coverage).

.. says "404: File not found". My list of CAs has only 36 entries, I'm
really curious to know what are the other 34.

Another little project of mine currently is VO naming: we have some
heated discussion involving LCG/EGEE and NorduGrid people on details,
but basically everybody agrees that there should be some hierarchy built
into proper VO names, similar to DNS, like Olle mentioned. I think we're
converging on a proposal; would be nice to see this GIN VO to be a first
test of such a naming scheme - whatever it will end up being.

Cheers,
Oxana