[gin-auth] Nightly cron for DN list dump ?

Dane Skow skow at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 16 17:07:24 CST 2006

Oscar,

Would it be possible to setup a nightly cronjob to dump the DN list
from this VOMS server to a webpage someplace ? That way anyone who
has not setup the edg-makegridmapfile scripts or equivalent automata
can grab the list and manage the appropriate snippet for a
gridmapfile by hand ? That helps lower the bar for bootstrapping one
more notch.

The UK folks have offered their WIKI server as a headquarters for
this kind of contributed links. I'll send info (or Stephen will
directly) with the link soon.

Double Bonus points if you make the webpage an RSS feed ;-))  (so one
can get notice of updates)

Cheers,
Dane