[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 10 23:32:06 CST 2006

Thank you very much, Oscar, for the explaination!
I think I got it. I did find bits & pieces info to figure
out what need to be done. Let's put all these info together
and make it easier for people to do the same in the future.
Please take a look the write-up when you have time and
let me know if any corrections and additions.

Cindy