[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Vincenzo Ciaschini vincenzo.ciaschini at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Mar 10 01:45:19 CST 2006

Cindy Zheng wrote:

> Hi, Vincenzo,
>

>>You need to do nothing special with the server certificate other than
>>installing it (along with the key) in /etc/grid-security.
>

> Do you mean the server cert dec-2005-kuiken.nikhef.nl.pem?
> What's the key?

I fear that for the file name of the key you should ask whoever gave you
the certificate.

Bye,
    Vincenzo

P.S:  I just realized I may have misunderstood your question.  If you
meant:  what to do with the VOMS server cert in other machines (not the
VOMS server), then the answer would have been instead:

Copy the certificate (not the key) in /etc/grid-security/vomses/<voname>/