[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Mon Mar 6 08:41:30 CST 2006

Hi Cindy,

I've check my logs, but they are unconclusive.
You didn't show up in the logs at all... pretty odd though.

Do you get a strange error message in your browser or something like it?
Do you get a connection to the machine? Pingable or connectable on port
8443?

'failing authentication' is very vague to me. Nevertheless I want to
see/know/understand what is going on here.
If it is not working at all, you can always send your usercert.pem file
to me (privately) so that I can do the registration manually and check
if my security stuff is setup correctly.

At the moment we have 4 successfull registrations in the VO.

cheers,

    Oscar