[gin-auth] Re: Create a VO for MultiGrid team ?

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Thu Mar 2 14:54:15 CST 2006

Hi Dane,

I will create a new VO called "GIN" in the morning (Central European
Time) which means a new VOMS Admin instance and a new VOMS daemon (AC
provider).
It will have the grid-mapfile interface limited to everybody who can
present a user/hostcertificate signed by a CA within the IGTF (standard
policy but I can be more flexibel for the GIN VO).

I'll email to this list about the coordinates of the VOMS server.

    Oscar