[gin-auth] VO naming

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Wed Mar 1 09:48:15 CST 2006

Hi all,

Next week I'll be giving a short 0,75 hour presentation on this topic at
the Middleware Security group meeting @ CERN.
The focus is to inform people about this topic in short and simple terms
to create a focussed discussion.

Ofcourse some speech needs to be applied to the slides but it should
leverage the common idea.

I think we are still open for new input and also in the focus of making
a (short term) decision afterwards concidering the 'N' in GIN.

Penny for your thoughts?

      Oscar