[ghpn-wg] About goal of the GHPN-RG

wangdonghui 52440 wangdonghui at huawei.com
Fri Aug 4 03:50:17 CDT 2006

Hi Michael,
   I think networking technology of GHPN-RG's goal is not your mentioned technology of L4 layer. The networking technology should especially be underlying network technology of L1,L2 and L3 layer . But i am confused if we build a relationship between underlying network and grid applications,we can call that grid applications utilize networking features .

Regards,
Andrew.