[GHPN-WG] Call for Agenda items GHPN meeting @ ogf Catania

Cees de Laat delaat at uva.nl
Wed Feb 25 08:48:48 CST 2009

Dear GHPN'ners,

We have obtained one slot for GHPN on Friday, March 6 9:00 am - 10:30 am

So please suggestions for agenda.

I received one:
 From Michiaki Hayashi <mc-hayashi at kddilabs.jp>
- Potential use cases in telecom operator (IMS apps, cloud computing, etc.)
- Hierarchical approach for the tree model
- How the hierarchical approach works in the large-scale resources?
   - Resource identification
   - Signaling call flow
After the discussion in GHPN, we are planning to input it to NSI-WG
And I would like to propose to discuss multilayer GOLE models and
functionality where I refer to these slides:
- 28-feb 2005: OnVector Workshop, UCSD, "Control Models for
Photonic/Optical Networks".
  http://ext.delaat.net/~delaat/talks/cdl-2005-02-28.pdf
- 23-apr-2008: Internet2 SMM 2008, Arlington (VA): "Control Plane
security; Authorization across domains.".
  http://ext.delaat.net/~delaat/talks/cdl-2008-04-23.pdf
- 22-apr-2008: Internet2 SMM 2008, Arlington (VA): "GOLE; GLIF Open
Lightpath Exchange".
  http://ext.delaat.net/~delaat/talks/cdl-2008-04-22.pdf
and the related articles:
*Freek Dijkstra, Cees de Laat, "Optical Exchanges", GRIDNETS
conference proceedings, oct 2004
*http://www.broadnets.org/2004/workshop-papers/Gridnets/DijkstraF.pdf
*Freek!Dijkstra, Bas!van!Oudenaarde, Bert!Andree, Leon!Gommans,
Paola!Grosso, Jeroen!van der!Ham,
Karst!Koymans and Cees!de!Laat, "A Terminology for Control Models at
Optical Exchanges", LCNS,
Volume 4543, july 2007, Page 49-60

Any other items?

Best regards,