[GHPN-WG] GNI BOF presentation material online!

Zervas, Georgios gzerva at essex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 19:41:08 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to inform you that all the presentations given in GNI BOF (but Grids with NRPS interfaces - Joan please send me the slides) are uploaded on OGF23 schedule. See below

http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1279

I would like to thank again all participants together with the organizers for the DMNR BOF for having such fruitfull and interesting sessions.

I believe that a very important step to understand the drivers, aims and scopes of both BOFs became clearer throughout the sessions and we can now together move on to address all discussed issues.

Best Regards,
Georgios Zervas