[GHPN-WG] Fwd: [gf-chairs] Session scheduling for OGF21 is open!

Cees de Laat delaat at science.uva.nl
Mon Oct 15 18:35:29 CDT 2007

Dear WG-Members,

I did a call for agenda items. I received one suggestion to talk
about the progress on G-UNI but that was pulled back last week. As up
to now the agenda is pretty small.

Wednesday Oct 17th, 15h15 - 16h45, Discovery room

- Agenda Bashing
- status of documents in the WG
   - use cases doc (author Tiziana Ferrari)
     status is it passed public comment, so if the author says its fine,
     its going to be published
   - G-UNI draft
- report from GLIF2007 september meeting
   - slides are published by Terena on: www.glif.is
- Any Other Subject
- Adjourn

Anyone has more subjects?
Should we cancel this meeting this time and reconvene at OGF22?
This meeting is heavily suffering from the collision with gridnets in Lyon.

Best regards,
Cees.

Dear WG members,

Last call for agenda items.