[ghpn-wg] GGF14 draft cut-off date

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:15:15 CDT 2005

Thank you to Dimitra and the Authors for contributing a Draft to the GHPN.
 One of the Editors for this Draft should create a login into the GGF forge
system and contact me directly for the procedures/styles we use to submit
all GHPN drafts to the persistent archive. The other option is that I do
this on your behalf given the approaching deadline this Fri. Please advice
which way you want to proceed.
 Given that this is a new Draft, can the authorship hint me as to a) how
much time they want allocated on the GGF14 agenda for discussion, and b) who
will be presenting and driving the discussion in Chicago.
 thanks
-franco

--
http://www.francotravostino.name