[ghpn-wg] Fwd: GGF Telecom Focus Session

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:31:22 CDT 2005

I want to call your attention to this event on Mon, Jun 6th in Chicago
(nearby Supercomm05). The forming Telco-RG adds a specific network provider
dimension to the themes and opportunities that the GHPN-RG has been
developing. More specifically, the Telco-RG is being chartered to shed
light on the technical aspects, business drivers, and co-dependencies
thereof, as they all apply to the Telecom vertical. If you (or your
colleagues) are interested to the Jun 6th meeting, please follow Julie's
instructions hereafter. The Telco-RG is expected to meet again at GGF14.

-franco