[ghpn-wg] Fwd: Seoul material is on-line

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:44:26 CST 2005

I've been informed that Admela's presentation could not be opened with
PowerPoint. It turns out that the handoff between Admela and me has altered
the file's content  somehow.  I have now replaced the file in
forge.gridforum.org.

For further reference:

/cygdrive/D/GGF13 (19) sum Admela*
59184  2731 Admela Correct File.ppt