[ghpn-wg] updated GGF13 agenda

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:28:30 CST 2005

I now have time and room info. With a pointer to the newest Use Cases draft.

Tuesday, March 15th, 11am-12:30pm, Onyx room

Agenda
   1.       Agenda Bashing and Administrivia      [5']

  2.       GHPN overview and Status of the Drafts [10']

  3.       Review of NetServices Use Cases,
draft-ggf-ghpn-netservices-usecase-2-5 [15']
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewProperties.php?group_id=53&category_id=750&document_content_id=3390

  4.       Network Control Plane, by Admela Jukan, University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign  [20']

  5.       Infrastructures such as NLR and GLIF involving Grid
Applications, by Gigi Karmous-Edwards, MCNC [20']

6.        Control Models, by Cees de Laat, University of Amsterdam [20']

-franco