[ghpn-wg] contribution for discussion on ghpn netserv

Luca Valcarenghi valcarenghi at sssup.it
Wed Jun 1 06:14:21 CDT 2005

Dear Franco, dear all,
I have just read the latest document on Grid Network Services and I would
like to share with you the paper here attached that was published in the
Proceedings of ONDM 2005 (Feb. 2005 IEEE sponsored).
I think the document fits weel in particular with section 2.2 GNS vs.
"NS".
Any feedback and discussion is more than welcome also toward
contributing to the editing of the draft-ggf-ghpn-netserv-2.
Best regards,
	Luca.

--
---