[ghpn-wg] Seoul GGF - attendance...

Franco Travostino travos at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Jan 20 11:11:46 CST 2005

This is a very timely thread indeed ... soon, it will be time to allocate
[0..N] sessions to GHPN in the Seoul program.

Now that the most mature drafts of ours have made it to GFDs, we don't have
a whole lot of new material to report on. I foresee a couple of
contributions to the Use Case document, along with a good editorial pass on
the overall document. As well, we can refresh the discussion on options for
new GHPN activities --- a thread that we started in Bruxelles.

I'm especially interested in hearing from AsiaPac researchers who wish to
contribute to the Agenda and present their projects ... please contact
me/Jon either privately or through the reflector. Thanks.

Personally, I'm ambivalent about making the trip still.

-franco